American Greyhound - Employment Opportunities
We're glad you've chosen to consider employement wth American Greyhound Racing, Inc. American Greyhound Racing, Inc. is oprated/owned under contract with Gaming & Entertainment a division of Delaware North Companies, a global hospitality industry leader with operations at dozens of locations in the United States, Canada, the Unied Kindom, Australia and NewZealand. For more information on Delawae Nort, visit www.DelawareNorth.com.
To learn more about Delaware North Compaies and to vew all of Delaware North's exciting opportunities ntionwide, click here.
American Greyhound Racing Inc. has operations at Apache Greyhound Park, Max's Sports Restaurant & Simulcast Wagering Center and the Arizona Off-Track Betting Network and employs approximately 250 employees year-round. We offer a wide variety of jobs that include Food & Beverage, Customer Service, Security, Maintenance, Administration, and Mutuel Operations positions. Arizona Statutes also require that all applicants successfully complete an Arizona Department of Racing license application and background check to be eligible for employment.
Click here to be directed to current opportnities available at this property.
Please review th followng instructios & tips befoe applying:
- Click on 'View open Positions' to search our current openings and to apply online (please note that or current jobs site is not compatible with the Windows 8 operating system)
- Click on 'Next' to view additional positions. Click on Advanced Search to search open positions in other locations.
- Before you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password. Make a note of this information so that you can return to our site to view your application status.
- Incomplete applications may not be considered, so please complete all relevant fields to the position for which you are applying (e.g. employment history, education, etc.)
- An accurate and complete applicaton is key. All information provided during the application may be verified during the pre-employment process. Please do not submt any application information that is not truthful, accurate and cannot be verified.
- As part of the application process, you will be asked to review information and respond to a series of questions, in addition to providing your employment history and application information. The process should take approximately 20-30 minutes
- You will receive an automated confirmation each time you successfully submit your resume for an open position. If a recruiter or hiring manaer wants to discuss next steps, they will get in touch with you using the contact information from your profile or resume.
Applications can also be obtained in person at 3801 E. Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85034. For questions contact Mary Nicholls at firstname.lastname@example.org.