Phoenix Greyhound Park Player's Club Official Rules
1. Exclusive gifts, merchandise, offers and promotions.
2. A minimum of .5 points is awarded for each $1.00 wagered on greyhound races. No points are awarded for wagers on thoroughbred races.
3. Additional points may be awarded periodically and promotionally.
4. Participants must be 21 years of age or older.
5. Photo identification and/or a driver's license are required to process membership and redeem rewards.
6. Membership and benefits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. Rewards are based on availability. Once points are redeemed, redemption is considered final and irrevocable.
8. No redemptions can be made for cash as part of this program. There are no implied benefits other than those published or posted.
9. Activity must be shown on your account at least once every 12 months
10. Redemptions must be made in person at the Phoenix Greyhound Park Front Office, Max’s Sports Restaurant, or Apache Greyhound Park.
11. It is the member’s responsibility to ensure that the account is properly credited prior to leaving the mutual window or self-service terminals. Failure to do so will result in non-accumulation of points.
12. Intentional misuse or abuse of membership in earning points by partnering, deception or other unauthorized methods is strictly prohibited and will result in the loss of membership and accumulated points.
13. American Greyhound Racing, Inc. reserves the right to exclude anyone from participation in the Phoenix Players Club Program.
14. American Greyhound Racing, Inc. and participating facilities are not responsible for lost or stolen membership cards. Lost or stolen cards should be reported immediately.
15. American Greyhound Racing, Inc. and participating facilities are not responsible for machine malfunctions.
16. American Greyhound Racing, Inc. reserves the right to amend or revise or discontinue this program at any time.
17. Employees of American Greyhound Racing, Inc. and Arizona Department of Racing Occupational Licensees (and/or those classifications that work at the racing facility) are not eligible.
18. All decisions by American Greyhound Racing, Inc. are final.
19. All information pertaining to your account is strictly confidential. It is American Greyhound Racing, Inc.’s policy not to share or sell information to any entity and to divulge the records only as required by law.